To minimize the risk of possible side effects and complications, please consider each point under your specific treatment. The outcome and duration of treatment results are dependent on many factors, including but not limited to: age, sex, tissue conditions, general health and lifestyle conditions, and sun exposure. Ensure you complete your medical history and speak to your provider if you have any questions or concerns. Follow all instructions and recommendations made by your provider for your specific treatment. If you have concerns about Pre-Treatment Care points, please contact us and speak to your provider to seek advice.
Disclaimer: You are not a candidate for treatment if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have open sores in the treatment area.
Two days pre-treatment
- If you have a history of cold sores or active cold sores, the provider needs to be aware before treatment so we can get you started on a prophylactic medication.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood-thinning medications if possible; this can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections. (Ex: Aspirin, Fish Oil, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Gingko Biloba, Alcohol, etc..)
Two weeks pre and two weeks post-treatment
- No skincare with active ingredients (Ex: Retinol/Retin-a, Lotion P50, Tretinoin, hydroquinone)
- After any injection (dermal filler or wrinkle relaxer) wait at least two weeks for any type of facials, including our Biologique Recherche facials, Diamond glow, Oxygeneo, microneedling, etc.
- All services must be booked at least two weeks before any big event.
Four weeks pre-treatment and four weeks post-treatment
- Four weeks pre and four weeks post-treatment- No Sun exposure/ spray tan
- Four weeks post-treatment- Avoid dental work if treated with Dermal Fillers.
- Four weeks must be between any laser treatment and dermal filler/neurotoxin. (ex: RF microneedling, IPL, ResurFx, Picofractional, etc.)
You can read more specific details about each treatment below.