- Resurfx is a quick 15–30 minute procedure.
- The Resurfx handpiece has a CoolScan scanner, which detects the temperature of the tissue to help prevent overheating and burns. It also offers continuous cooling, which makes the treatment more comfortable.
- Recovery from Resurfx is much shorter than most skin resurfacing lasers.
- Resurfx is able to treat all skin types.
- Resurfx downtime post-procedure could result in potential discomfort and itchiness during the healing process.
- We recommend a minimum of 3 treatments of Resurfx spaced apart about 6 weeks to ensure optimum results.