Phone Care Specialist
Our team at MediZen is driven by patient satisfaction. We offer the most advanced medical aesthetic treatments and products available, including skin rejuvenation, body sculpting, Botox, Filler, and more. Creating a truly transformative experience for our clients from the very first iteration is our goal. That’s where you come in. This position will be a key member in delivering best-in-class customer service to our clients through our call center.
The Ideal Candidate
Proven sales professional
In this role, you will consult and sell our medical aesthetic services to new and existing clients. You will answer client calls, respond to questions or complaints, follow up on client leads and handle billing issues and payments. This is an administrative role and will not involve clinical care.
- Receive all inbound client calls
- Initiate sales process by conducting initial high-level phone consultation with client leads
- Understand and be able to consult with clients on the benefits of our treatments and products
- Close sales by building rapport with clients and overcoming objections
- Recommend new services by evaluating their current aesthetic treatment process and client goals
- Work with the marketing team to ensure call end reporting is communicated and lead follow up is conducted
- Process payments for services
- Phone and/or sales experience with an emphasis on customer service and business development
- Proven experience in overcoming client objections and strong listening and negotiating skills
- A self-motivated, friendly personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Products, Slack/Teams, CRMS or similar appointment booking software, and cloud based call systems a plus
We offer a generous pay structure with benefits.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
Pay: $ Negotiable
Schedule: Flexible schedule during normal business hours (7 days/wk)
Work remotely: Yes